1. Mr Sourav Ghosh; under Inspire Fellowship of Department of Science and Technology, Government of India.
Awarded INSPIRE FELLOWSHIP in the year 2012 by DST.
Received full travel support(DBT,GOI) and partial registration($875) support from GRC for attending GORDON     RESEARCH CONFERENCE in Applied and Environmental Microbiology(AEM-GRC) in the year 2013.
Received partial travel fund from Chinese Academy of Science-The World Academy of Science for attending     CAS-TWAS symposium for Industrial Microbiology in the year 2014.Received Best Poster Award at CAS-TWAS in     the year 2014.
Awarded JSPS HOPE FELLOW in the year 2015 by Japanese Society for Promotion of Science.Selected as one of     9 students by DST-GOI for participating 7th JSPS-HOPE meeting with Noble Laureates.
2. Ms Nabanita Halder; under Rajiv Gandhi National Fellowship, University Grants Commission, Government of India.
3. Ms Srimoyee Banerjee; under UGC DAE CRS project.
4. Mr Anirban Mukherjee (part time)
5. Ms Sufia Khanam (part time)
6. Mr Prabir Saha, Work Assistant, BARC project